HTML5 & CSS3
In this exercise we will learn how to use some special HTML5 and CSS3 in a web page.
- See Demo Pages for Examples or look online
- This exercise is for extra credit. You will be required to build your final project using HTML5 and use at least one type of the special HTML5 or CSS3 that is covered in Ex10 in your final.
- Create a project folder named "Ex10"
- Follow the usual procedure for making HTML documents.
- Use one HTML5 or CSS3 design element per page. Try up to three on different pages.
- Link all pages together
- Place all HTML docs, any linked docs and images in your project folder.
- Review your work in a browser before uploading to the server.
- Upload your HTML documents to the server and view them in a browser.
This exercise is worth up to 15 points. Each working page you create with a diffferent design element is worth 5 points for up to three. Link your pages together.
|Exercise Ten Grading Rubric
|HTML5 or CSS3
- Research the web for more information
- Review Lecture in Course Content on Blackboard